1. This forum is in read-only mode.

English Patch?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by shadowkillerpo, Jul 17, 2010.

1. shadowkillerpo

shadowkillerpo Well-Known Member

Was wondering If there Are English Patches for these 2 games Some one Can Create
    5110 - Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanoh Shuurai!
    5097 - Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu~

2. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

They have only just come out. It takes at least a year to translate a whole game. There is no such thing as a program that translates game either. A translation patch takes a lot of time and effort to make. So, no, the aren't any patches for those games.

Are you really twenty whole years old? Either you lied about your age, or you are incredibly naïve.

3. Marth16

Marth16 Well-Known Member

I think on Gbatemp.net someone is working on Fire Emblem.

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

That's only a menu translation.

5. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

Could someone link to it, I'd like to understand the menus

6. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanoh Shuurai!
    Give up,before someone makes that you could learn japanese well enough to play it.Remember no one gives a damn about non-japanese ppl unless its to trash talk em even though they got no moral to do so.

7. anugrah

anugrah Member

hey can anyone translate any of the beyblade metal fusion games

8. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Seriously, it takes time and effort to translate a game. No one can just magically make the game english. It requires a team of fluent Japanese speakers to do it. I sometimes wonder why they bother doing it for ungrateful people like you.

9. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

dont bother with the beyblade games...they may seem nostalgic or whatever but i just played one and it was sad....very very sad

+ Beyblade isnt a very popular game in the US it seems to be gaining a little popularity lately but not much so theres a small chance it will be translated and released in english = which it has (for whatever crappy reason)

+Fire Emblem has ALWAYS been a popular game chances are it will be brought over in english best thing you can do is be patient or try some yahoo searchs cause people cant just snap their fingers and magically have what they want (sadly) for example the Pokemon games are usually translated into english by a fan and by usually i mean theres always some version or another floating around but most of those go unfinished