1. This forum is in read-only mode.

English of the Dead

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by iamlegend, Apr 16, 2008.

1. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news-15843-%E2%80%9CEnglish+Of+the+Dead%E2%80%9D+Help+Japanese+to+perfect+their+English+while+killing+Zombies+%21.html

;D Just watch the trailer....

They should make "Japanese of the Dead" too....

2. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Perfect your english by smiting zombies...

You know smite/smitten also means falling in love :)

3. MagNetCZ

MagNetCZ Member

It's nice they're bringing over House of the Dead 2 (I think it's that one) but I'd like it the regular way more tho :(
    The on-rails shooters we've got on the DS so far are so rushed (the simple series one is terrible) and even though this would be just a port it would a port of a very good light gun game.
    Also it's not the first time they've exchanged the bullets for letters as a similar system was present in Typing of the Dead, which however was just writing english words and sentences you were shown on the screen.

Anybody knows if there will be a normal shooting mode? I hope so but I kinda doubt it.

4. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

You realise that it's for Japanese people learning English ?
    As for a normal shooting mode....I doubt it...

5. MagNetCZ

MagNetCZ Member

Yes, I do realise that quite well. Also it doesn't only limit the game to the japanese but it limits it to japanese with some english knowledge and will to learn. I think an arcade mode would be a great thing to put there :)