1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Enchanted Folk and the School of Wizardry

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bardik_vox, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bardik_vox

bardik_vox Member

I can't get this ROM working on my M3. Any tips?

2. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

you might want to elaborate a little more,what exactly is the problem?

3. bardik_vox

bardik_vox Member

Sorry about that haha.
    I can't even get the ROM to load past the black initial screen. I'm using 36a Game manager and the 35 firmware.
    I've tried various combos of writting combos and so far, no luck.
    I've also read I may need the ARM7 patch, but I'll get to that once I can the ROM working haha.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

ARM 7 patching is a trick to get the ROM working...

5. bardik_vox

bardik_vox Member

I was under the impression, from past experience at least, that the patch would deal with 'save could not be accessed errors' but didn't have much to do with getting the ROMs loading in the first place.

6. bardik_vox

bardik_vox Member

ARM7 has saved the day. Cheers folks ;D

7. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

Could some please link me to an Arm7 patch. Can't get this working, when I select the rom the screens go white.

8. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

Google arm7 injector or DSLazy. Either one will direct you to a page with a download and tutorial on how to use them to patch your games.

9. littleteddylupin

littleteddylupin New Member

I have a cyclods evolution, does anyone know if there is a way to make this game work for me, I have treid dslazy and can't get it to work.

10. Zoidberg56

Zoidberg56 Active Member

Don't really want to try the Arm7 stuff myself so I was wondering if anyone had patched it and will upload it to a file share. I'm scared of doing it wrong and messing loads of stuff up thats all. The tutorial doesnt seem clear to me either after the first few steps.

11. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

You really should learn how to do it yourself. It's pretty easy. Essentially, it's just copying and pasting one file. I'd be more worried about getting a bad file from someone else than I would be about doing it myself, if I were you. The worst that can happen is you mess up the ROM and it won't work. In which case you just delete it and start over.

A bad file from someone else, a maliciously bad file, that is, could brick your system.

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

13. blaze163

blaze163 Active Member

I'm using a cyclo ds evolution and I'm having no probs running this. I'm on firmware 1.51 and it's running perfectly. Can't say the same about GTA unfortunately, but that's life. But at least you know it can work on a cyclo. Update to v1.51 if you haven't already and that should hook you up. If not, it must be your microSD card because it's obviously not the rom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.