1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Enable cheats AceKard 2i..

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by joelogs, Jun 25, 2011.

1. joelogs

joelogs Well-Known Member

I'm a complete newbie and late bloomer when it comes to the DS cause I just recently bought one. I can't seem to enable the cheats on my card. I have download the latest usrcheat.dat file from gbatemp but nothing seem to happen. I've seen some topics there but nothing works on my case. Will someone give me clear instructions on how to to it? I'm using the latest AKAIO 1.8.7

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

probably the game is not added yet on that usrcheat.dat file since its kinda outdated. but you activate cheats by going to the game you want. press start. go to cheats. then choose the cheats you want. to exit press start. start the game

some cheats require you to press specific buttons during gameplay, so make sure you see if your choosing one of those cheats

3. joelogs

joelogs Well-Known Member

that's impossible. i'm using the latest usrcheat.dat file and the game is just mega man zero collection. the card itself sees the cheats for the game but like i said, they just seem not to work. i've tried applying cheats in mario kart ds and it work right away.. i don't understand anymore.

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

as ive already said. make sure the cheats you are trying to enable are ones that you need to press buttons ingame or not