1. This forum is in read-only mode.

emulators on a pc

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iwantndsroms, Mar 13, 2010.

1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

hi,i use flashcarts with my ds and dsi and there is a recent rom out to do with dinosaurs whcih my mother is intrested in,i have just bought her a new pc set up. i have never had an emulator running on a pc as i use my consoles to play games ,so what would i need to do to get her pc to be able to run a ds rom?she isnt online but obviously i am.is it just a case of downlaoding a cetain emulator and loading it with a rom?i havent got a clue and would appreciate some guidanve and also any useful links explaining how to do it i am not a total pc noob but not an expert by any means either.cheers everyone who helps me and thanks for reading this post.

2. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

There is no$gba for ds games
    Vba for gba

You just basically download the games and extract them if you have to. After that you just drag.

3. iwantndsroms

thanks zero b but where do i drag the rom?

4. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

extract the rom, download no$GBA, open No$GBA, find your rom, and viola!, NDS roms.

5. iwantndsroms

ok i have downloaded the latest rom from sephs link and i have worked it out now thanks to both people who helped,the first version of no$gba would not open the game for some reason.?oh well never mind i got there in the end even if i am a noob.