1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Emulator Lag

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by asif hossain, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asif hossain

asif hossain Member

Hello, I am having a very erratic problem with both GBA and NDS games. Whenever I play a rom in either No$gba or VBA, it starts fine at 100%. But after 30-40 seconds, it starts to lag and runs at 30-40%. This problem did not happen to me when i first bought this pc. It started in about six months after I bought it. What can I do about this? Any help will be appreciated.

2. Empty

Empty Member

You probably installed a program or something that resides in your memory.

If you have multiple cores you can try setting 1 core's affinity for your emulator to high and put anything else on another core.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

try cleaning your computer out.......you have to if you wanna get your money's worth out of it!!

i got mine for $45 and i clean it once a month!! i should probably do that today.........

it may help a little.......but also check your memory usage and see what is using up A LOT of mem....

4. asif hossain

asif hossain Member

How can a program be doing this after I formatted my xp and scanned my pc with many antiviruses, antispyware and registry cleaning programs. And I set 1 cores affinity to high for no$gba but still not luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.