1. This forum is in read-only mode.

emulator help with microphone please

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iwantndsroms, Mar 18, 2010.

1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

Hi i recently put the no$gba emulator on my mums pc as she wanted a dinosaur information game rom for the ds that was recently released,i have two questions about it and wondered if anyone knew the answers.
    1,The game when used in a ds has some parts in it that require you to use the ds microphone(blowing into it)and i know there are other games like zelda s.t that you do this in too,so do i need a microphone connected to the pc to use this function and will it work?
    2,The two small ds/gameboy looking screens that come up on the screen when you load the emulator are small can i make them bigger? i have tried to open the screen by clicking the top right corner but it doesn't get bigger and i have also tried to drag the box bigger but that doesnt work either,so any idea how to make it bigger please?.thanks alot

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

1, Yes

2. Use No$Zoomer.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0tmrvozm0gm
    ^That will include everything for No$GBA, to get most out of the emulator. It also fixes most games.
    No$Zoomer is a tool that fixes games and makes the emulator bigger.

3. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

your a star yohsi ;) ill have a go later at sorting it out,thankyou.

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

For the Microphone, make sure you enable the 'Mic ON' option on No$zoomer for the Mic to be functional on no$gba.

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Your welcome :)

Oh, and before you start, please make sure you are running the NO$Zoomer.exe file.
    Others the No$Zoomer won't work.