1. This forum is in read-only mode.

emerald

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hethann, Dec 20, 2009.

1. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

i have played p. emerald for dozens of times but never come across evolving Kirlia into Gallade which means i need a male(already have)Ralts and a Dawn stone...the problem is Dawn stone...where do i get the darned stone where i have tried to search at at site which i know but no results i see is what i want. where do i find one without pickup? i learnt that pick up will find a dwan stone at the level 60-70 which i am lazy to train Linoone or any other pokemon which have the ability actually i don't really like Normal types that much that's why...they really go onto my nerves when they are beaten up in a battle as fast as a second!

2. royal_sports

royal_sports Active Member

Pokemon Emerald as in gba? Sorry, but there is no dawn stone and no Gallade because they didn't exist in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. They made their appearance in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, so unfortunately you cant get Gallade. But since you have Kirlia, evolve it into a Gardevoir at level 30. Gardevoir could be your special sweeper.

3. hethann

oh *^%&! but thank you for the informations...will the male evolve into gardervoir?really?only in Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire i guess is it?

4. royal_sports

Kirlia will evolve into Gardevoir at level 30,male or female.(Unless you stop it evolving or it gains two levels)

5. hethann

you mean that if it gains two leels passing the Lvl 31 will not evolve?!

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

It'll still evolve except if you cancel it.

7. royal_sports

As in if you press B when it's evolving, it will stop and remain as the same pokemon.

8. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

If you have a pokemon that you don't to evolve, press B to stop it (I heard it makes the pokemon hate you but I'm not sure), or give it an Everstone to hold.

9. hethann

i usually let them be...so that my pokedex is going up i am a lazy trainer and catcher anyways never got more than 140 caught

10. hethann

what are the benefits of torchic not evolving at level 15?

11. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Nothing because torchic doesn't evolve until level 16

12. royal_sports

Pros: *Torchic will learn some moves faster, and will learn Flamethrower at lvl 45.*(something like that)
    Torchic levels up faster then his evolved forms.

Cons: **He won't learn some of the fighting type moves that Combusken and Blaziken learn, like Sky Uppercut.**
    Torchic can only learn a few TMs being only Fire type while his evolved forms may learn more since they are
    Fighting+Fire types

*Torchic can learn Flamethrower by itself(without TMs, level 45?) while you have to teach Combusken and Blaziken Flamethrower by TMs.

**Torchic will not learn any good fighting attacks if you don't evolve him before level 45.

13. Wait your playing pokemon for childern from age 3?

14. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

Buiten,

Pokemon is actually a game that requires far more intelligence and common sense than other games, if a 3 year old played pokemon they'd give up in 20 minutes because the game is far too challenging for someone that age. For someone to AT LEAST understand how to play the game generally they'd have to be about 10 years old. I'm 15 and i still find that game too hard at times. :)

Pokemon FTW,

Boba

15. hethann

it is kinda sucks when seeing some amatuer play...they are at the same spot...never growing just there...