1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Elite Penguin Force!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LordofDead, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordofDead

LordofDead Member

I have downloaded from this site the Elite Penguin Force game and im playing on my PC! But i have a problem im on mission 3 "Rookie on the rocks" how can i whistle to call a puffle? It says something about blowing i don't know where to blow. So please help me!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need a microphone set up on your computer.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There is a method of using Microsoft Sam to 'emulate' a microphone. I found a tutorial on ngemu somewhere.

4. LordofDead

LordofDead Member

Well i have a microphone but it doesn't work! Can you tell me where did you find that tutorial about Microsoft Sam?

5. anandjones

Like I said, it was posted somewhere on Ngemu.

6. LordofDead

LordofDead Member

I know what you said! I have searched that site for 1 hour i still can't find a tutorial! If anybody knows a good tutorial please tell me , or post a link!

7. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Well it took me a few minutes to find the following solutions on there just by searching "microphone" on the forum search engine... Wouldn't be hard to find the answer you're looking for if you actually look.

http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/110228-getting-past-blow-into-microphone-part-without-microphone.html#post1434968

http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/112341-blowing-screen.html#post1475027

I'll look for some more, but one of those should be more than enough.

8. anandjones

Thanks Wintrale :)

9. LordofDead

LordofDead Member

Nice thank you very much! You helped me alot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.