1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Editing NO$Zoomer.ini

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dractacula, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Dractacula

Dractacula New Member

I'll keep this short. I'm trying to play "Yu-Gi-Oh 5D Over the Nexus" but the game hasn't been added to NO$GBA as of this point in time. Luckily I found this thread "http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/141699-yu-gi-oh-5ds-2011-over-nexus.html". And others have stated that the instructions work. However, I'm not sure how to edit the NO$Zoomer.ini? Can anyone tell how to do this please.

Thanks in advance.

2. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Usually when you want to edit any .ini you just open it with notepad and then type in what you want it to be. Here's a for instance:

This is what my .ini looks like now:

[NO$ZOOMER]
    CursorPath=add your full cursor path, example C:\NO$Zoomer2.3.0.1\Stylus.cur
    PluginPath=
    UseRomIcon=1
    UsePkunzip=0
    UseCrypt=1
    UsePatch=1
    CheatDelayTime=2
    Language=English (Felix_Leonhart)
    ExePath=E:\Games\Nintendo DS\NO$GBA.EXE

Now what I'd like to do is have my stylus pointer in use every time I run my Zoomer. So like it says I'm going to add the full path of where my stylus cursor is like this:

[NO$ZOOMER]
    CursorPath=F:\Games\Nintendo DS\Stylus.cur
    PluginPath=
    UseRomIcon=1
    UsePkunzip=0
    UseCrypt=1
    UsePatch=1
    CheatDelayTime=2
    Language=English (Felix_Leonhart)
    ExePath=E:\Games\Nintendo DS\NO$GBA.EXE

Now when you click the close button (that red box with the white X) as usual it'll ask wether or not you want to save changes. Of course you answer YES! ;v) And that's all you have to do to edit an .ini file! ;v) Now see, wasn't that simple? ;v)