1. This forum is in read-only mode.

EDGE

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by zymophore, Dec 28, 2011.

1. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

I downloaded this old game and I was about to play it but it won't start. My ds hanged on loading. I then decided to turn it off. But when I turned it back on it won't boot. I discovered that everything was deleted in my SD card when I took a look at it in my laptop. Everything is gone but when I look at the properties nothing changed its still 1.gb/2.gb (occupied / total space) It seems like the games turned invisible. Can anyone help me to return it to normal?

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

youll probably have to reformat your card again. do you have everything backed up on your pc?

3. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

Nope. I almost died because of that. I'll try to reformat it. thanks.

EDIT: if i reformat it then there will be no chance to get my files back...

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

kk. you could probably wait to see if someone else comes in and gives an opinion

5. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

do you have any virus on your computer becuase i kind of had this problem on my r4 clone when i had a virus on my pc, i loaded my r4 clone and i dont see any of my files except some other files with 1`ndububf and stuff so i found out my pc had a virus

i removed the virus and everything worked like a charm :p

6. Gregar7777

Gregar7777 Active Member

How old? Some games that are old were never patched by Edge(how irritating.) such as BOG Mutant Insects.