1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Echos of Time issues (not a save related thing)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Riversong, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Riversong

Riversong Well-Known Member

Ok, so I know it has been a while since this game came out, just re picked it up. I can save/load just fine, that's not the problem. My question is this: Can anyone else stack more than two magic rings with there Yuke character? 'Cause I can't. I mean I have leveled up and it says I can, but when I try to stack the rings, all get is two rings...no more, no less. Is this an Anti-piracy thing or is this something inherently wrong with the game?

Keep in mind I have "Magic Stack 4" ability.

Thanks for any help.

2. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

only 2 rings are possile to stack

3. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

You can start a new game, go through the tutorial, but make sure you don't save cause I think its possible to stack 4 (If not how could you make Firaga or Curaga)

4. Riversong

Riversong Well-Known Member

I am inclined to agree with nemesis on this one. I tried restarting the game, and the tutorial didn't help. It sucks that the creators didn't program the game the same way as they did with the last one.

Edit: Both of you are correct. Although at first it may seem that you cannot stack more than 2 rings at once, you need a new(?) ability called Ring Lock (level 28+ on Yukes) in order to lock in place more than one ring. If this ability was found in the old game (FF:CC ROF), I must have forgotten it.