1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dump that someone! ;)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Usher Down, May 6, 2011.

1. Usher Down

Usher Down Member

Okay so here it is...you NO LONGER LOVE your girlfriend or boyfriend... :-[

What is the best way,excuse or whatsoever to get that girl or guy jump out of your life?

2. Magoran

Magoran Well-Known Member

"I don't love you anymore" is a good jumping point. Go from there and see where it gets you.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Don't be a pussy and do stupid shit to force them out. Tell them it's over. Beating around the bush is stupid and anybody who does that should feel bad.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Make a reservation for a romantic, candlelit dinner at that fancy restaurant uptown. Dress well, groom well, make sure your car's clean and got a full tank, and for the love of all things holy, pick her up on time. Tell her that you'd compliment her on her dress, but she's beautiful enough without it (as in wearing normal clothes, you perverts). When she goes to sit, pull out her chair. Pour the wine for her, too (buy vintage). Preparation is key - know what the restaurant serves and what they serve that's good, or to her taste, so you can order without looking at the menu.

Phase two. While you wait for the food to arrive, propose a toast to your relationship. Be a connoisseur, so you can genuinely appreciate the wine you drink. Comment on it. Make small talk, catch up a little on what's happened since you last met. Work in some reminiscing - "gosh, remember that time the two of us went up on that hill and the infinite heavens stretched out before us? I'll remember that for the rest of my life." Be wistful, like there's something deeper on your mind and you have an ulterior motive for the date. This'll leave her wondering in the back of her mind if you're up to what she thinks you're up to, giving you the initiative and control over all further conversation.

By this time the food should've arrived. Proper table manners are a must, here. If you're not confident, tuck the corner of the napkin into your tie, or lay it flat on your lap. Eat with dignity, grace. No starved food-shoveling or tearing at things with your teeth - cut that steak into manageable bite-sized pieces and eat your vegetables. Comment on how good the cooking is (and if it's not good, you've made a grave mistake). Say something along the lines of "if nothing else, just being able to eat this food with you makes tonight worthwhile. Whatever the future holds, we'll always have fond memories of this night."

Make sure to keep up the conversation until the main course has ended. If she plans on freshening up in the restroom, now would be the time, just before dessert. Once she returns (if she left), it's time to get into the meat of the matter and start discussing your relationship seriously - "hard to believe we've known each other for <x amount of time>, eh? Back then, who'd have ever thought things would turn out like this..." Remark on how meeting her has changed your life, and how incredibly fortunate you are to have met her. "I never knew what I was missing until I met you, but I realise now...you complete me. These past <time since you met> have been so memorable, so incredible, I can't help but wonder what the future holds for us..." This is it! The big moment! Leave your seat and get down on one leg, by her side. Reach into your pocket to take that little velvet box you've been holding onto for so long, that deceptively heavy little box. "You're the light of my life," you say, "and with you by my side, the future is bright. <Name>, will you marry me?"

5. Renesha

Renesha Guest

"You know how I've got a past of going through relationships pretty fast with little remorse? Yeah, it's just gonna be another one of those things. Seeya!"

Easy.

6. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

It's not me, it's you

7. Suiseiseki

NO. NO. NO.

Seriously, that's one of the worst things you can say. You say she looks "amazing/incredible/just... woah". Telling her she looks beautiful enough in a normal situation is like saying that she didn't need to go through the effort of getting ready. Show you appreciate the extra time she's taken to look her best.

8. tehuber1337

On the other hand, telling her she looks beautiful in a special situation is like saying that she's not good enough without going through the effort of getting ready. And, beauty aside, going to eat at an upscale restaurant with upscale patrons is reason enough to dress up. The experience is the appreciation.

Wait, crap, this thread is about dumping someone? Well, unless you have terrible taste in partners, my advice most likely won't work.

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Make sure to have sex with her first, then after your done, tell her "I don't think this is going to work out" and give her a little bit of cash for a cab ride home.

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Giving them money just after sex always works a treat

11. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Make sure she walks in on you doing her sister/mother, its never failed me yet.

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Just do what I did and call her a whore and just walk out of her life.

13. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Women are veangeful creatures man, one wrong move and they'll spend the rest of their life hunting you down for your flesh and blood.

14. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

It depends...unless you're dumping them because you realized they were ugly or something stupid like that, tell them the truth. Don't just say "It's over." give a reason, as nicely as possible.

15. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

just be yourself, she'll leave you within the week

16. Reider

Reider Modereider

I fixed the problem with this.

17. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

*stares*

18. Suiseiseki

It's true. Couple of weeks ago I said something without thinking and got the cold shoulder for DAYS.

19. tehuber1337

I knew I could count on you, Reider

20. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

"No longer love"
    Bullshit. You can't just stop loving somebody if you actually love them. You just liked them enough to go past friendship, and that's about it.

STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS