1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Duke Nukem - Land Of The Babes ROM Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DukeNukemGuy, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DukeNukemGuy

DukeNukemGuy New Member

Hi! I have problem with Duke Nukem Land of the babes, when get to level 5, level name is `trapped` I do what i should to do and when i activate final pump video dosent show, and the boiler does not explode.. So, can someone help?
    Is it video plugins or what?

Sorry my bad english.. :-\

asap

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...What emu/version are you using?

Some games may still have compatibility issues, I'm guessing this is a playstation game (btw, disc games are called "iso's" not "rom's" which are the cartridges sorry to be picky XD)

Try looking for a "game fix" option, prehaps it's something there, if it was the video plugin the thing wouldn't have let you that far I believe...

3. DukeNukemGuy

DukeNukemGuy New Member

I use ePSXe 1.6 i have all plugins..
    That problem shows up too in other parts of game..
    I have tested other duke nukem lob roms, and same problem.
    And that problem shows up too with newest ePSXe 1.7

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...because I was bored, I did some research on duke nukem...

You can move right?

Some people have said it might be a compatibility issue, but some reports say they can't move...

Others just say use a cetain emu, called ssspsx...you would have to look that up, but you can still do normal game action right?

Hrm, didn't think it was nessacary, but try messing about with the video plugin, try different options that might apply to your game, try the game fix options...

I always use P.E.O.Ps stuff, or anything with pete on it XD

Use the latest plugins as well...couldn't hurt...

And finally, is your pc a good performer, a low rank pc could be the issue...

Sorry, that's all I got, try that other emu if no-one else has any suggestions...

(I never used it before, but someone else might have a suggestion if your lucky enough, hope I helped...ps psx games are iso's not roms just educating...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.