1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dstwo and R4i Gold 3DS which is better for 3DS XL 7.2.0-17 ?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kenebon, Aug 5, 2014.

1. kenebon

kenebon Member

Supercard DSTWO and R4i Gold 3DS which is better for 3DS XL 7.2.0-17 ? Many new users are confused by these two famous r4 flashcarts. In this article I will show you the different between the two cards.

The Supercard DSTWO’s package use top-grade box. And the R4i Gold 3DS is very simple. They both incoude a micro sd card reader/adapter. But the DSTWO’s micro sd card reader is better than the r4i Gold 3DS. You will always buy what you pay.
    firmware
    r4i Gold 3DS use the wood kernel. It’s easy to use. The DSTWO us the EOS kernel and was deeply desigen by the Supercard team.
    R4i Gold 3DS

Supercard DSTWO

The DSTWO UI is more beautiful than the R4i Gold 3DS wood kernel. The main differnet points:
    1) DSTWO looks more beautiful and “gameful” then R4i Gold 3DS.
    2) DSTWO can recognise games directly,so you don’t need to open an extra file folder.
    Hardware
    Supercard DSTWO has powerful GPU and CPU. It’s built-in CPU,so it’s more powerful than R4i Gold 3DS.
    DSTWO has built-in GBA emulator and support third part GBA emulator. But the R4i Gold 3DS can’t use GBA emulator directly.
    DSTWO Hardware supports slow motion

Changed the slow motion function from Cheat code method to hardware method. Better stability and compatibility.
    Price
    DSTWO: £40.00
    R4i GOld 3DS: £16.00
    The DSTWO is much more expensive than R4i Gold 3DS. Does it worth ?
    It’s bease on your needs. If you are very like the GBA games and other emulator games.You’d better buy the DSTWO. If not I recommend to buy the R4i Gold 3DS or other R4 Cards Like the R4i SDHC 3DS RTS

Because DSTWO use built-in CPU and poerful GPU so the DSTWO use more power than the R4i Gold 3DS.

2. Linda1121

Linda1121 Member

Yes, DStwo is the best flashcart for 3DS/XL v7.2.0-17, and it can support to 3DS/XL v8.1.0-18 now. I also have a r4i gold 3ds, it works perfect, but can't support GBA games directly.

3. Davidolives

Davidolives Member

now the latest 3ds is v 8.1, r4i gold 3ds and dstwo can both work directly on it. And as to which one is better, r4i gold 3ds is best to play ds, homebrew roms, but no gba games. Dstwo is best for playing gba, snes roms and if you want powerful features, then you should choose dstwo.