1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTTi "error occurred..." HELP (3DS)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by alypkm, Dec 16, 2011.

1. alypkm

alypkm Member

I bought 3DS few weeks ago,I also bought an DSTTi card and it was working fine with me,but then after I updated my system,the flashcard stopped working,it give me a black screen with nothing but a message saying:
    an error has occurred,pleas pres and hold the power button....

how can I fix this ??

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if the flashcard has an update for the new version of the 3ds you will need a non-updated console (3ds, dsi or ds) to update the card, otherwise wait or get a new card that works on the new firmware.

3. alypkm

alypkm Member

I don't understand what you mean !!
    where I can find an update for the flash card !?

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

IS there any site mentioned on your flashcard?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

In simple terms, the console update has blocked the use of the flashcart, so the flashcart's internal code needs updating to bypass the block.

6. Jonez001

To add an example: I own a Ez Flash Vi. On their site you have a "kernel" and a "firmware" update. The kernel is for fixing games. But when Nintendo releases an update for eg: DSi or 3DS a new firmware will come. This firmwire enables to run my cart on the latest 3DS firmware.

7. alypkm

alypkm Member

its a DSTTi and the web site is mentioned on the card but I'm not even sure if its original,and on the web site they said that if you downloaded the latest frimware to an an official card it will b e disabled :S

8. Jonez001

Can you share with us what the website is?
    Can you post a picture of your card?

9. alypkm

alypkm Member

its ndstt.com

my card is fake btw I noticed this now !!

isn't there any solution for this !? :S I'm so disappointed

I'vent played any game on it yet

10. Jonez001

Then I am afraid that it is all I can do.

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

How many warnings are they on the web about not updateing the firmware.... as they do block the flashcard from been used it's self

And reading first is always a good idea, As i have leand oner the yerars myself.