1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dstt ttds ysmenu problem spirit tracks

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cal014, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cal014

cal014 New Member

im trying to get a few roms working on my dstt. the roms are english kingdom hearts, mario and luigi bowser, might and magic clash of heroes, and most importantly zelda spirit tracks.

if anyone could be really kind and upload all the software i need in one folder that i could just copy to my card with just the roms on i would be realy really greatfull as iv been trying 2 follow guides for hours now and dont know what im doing wrong.

if you cant do that could you try and spot the error im making.
    heres what iv done
    i have patched the games that need patching.
    i allready had 1.17 official software but i believe i needed ver1.17a07. i extracted the new software files and replaced the ttmenu folder with the new 1 and replaced the ttmenu.dat file with the new 1.
    ran this and i think i got mario and luigi working.
    but with the others it goes black after selecting new game in kingdom hearts, and goes white after showin that yoshi Xenophobia screen for zelda and lash of heroes.
    so then i believe i needed ysmenu. so i extracted all the files and copied the ttextract and the ttmenu.dat from ver1.17a07 into a folder. ran the extract and got the 2 files. copied this along with ys menu.ini into the ttmenu folder. i then relaced the ttmenu.dat with my renamed ysmenu.nds(renamed to ttmenu.dat).
    then loaded up ds. i got the little memmory card smailey face symbol then it just went white!!!!

sorry for causing hassle but i really want to play zelda
    thank very much in advance

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can find the 1.17a07 firmware and the updates Infolib and extinfo files here:
    http://sites.google.com/site/weeklyinfolib/

3. cal014

cal014 New Member

thanks this is great!!! am trying it now.
    do i need to do anything with ys menu though?
    shall keep u updated with my progress
    Post Merge: [time]1260045728[/time]
    hi
    did evrything from that website but still not working
    whn loading zelda it just goes white
    when loading clash of heroes it goes to that yoshi screen and when i press a button it went black.
    can u think what i am i doing wrong?
    do i need to do any thing with ysmenu as ii removed that as the whole card wasnt doing
    maybe its a problem with my patch?
    Post Merge: [time]1260047845[/time]
    YAY got it all working now
    thanks loads

4. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

@cal014:

I've also got the latest unofficial firmware, and I still can't get Spirit Tracks to work. I've tried YSmenu too, to no avail. You say you got it to work? Please help me mate. Tell me what you did.

Thanx in advance. :)
    Post Merge: [time]1261129997[/time]
    Nevermind man, got it working myself. If you want to know how, send me a message or reply to this post. :)

5. Loic0123

Loic0123 Well-Known Member

use 1.17a12 firmare and ysmenu it works with clean rom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.