1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTT TEAM DISBANDED?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Constiplopz, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Constiplopz

Constiplopz Active Member

Has the DSTT team disbanded? This is what a heard from a bunch of people and so this would mean no more firmware updates and that could be a BIG problem, is this true guys :( ?

2. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Unfortunantly yes, it is true. The founders of DSTT were bankrupted by their lethal McDonalds addiciton.

3. lunardemise

lunardemise Member

that would really suck XD i mean honestly i dont know the answer to that but since there are unofficial firmwares out there and mine have yet to crap out on me i guess we are safe for a while. i mean my 1.16 FW lasted me almost a year of new games until i finally updated to 1.17a07.

i hope they dont but there isnt much we can do since thier Clones are so much more affordable (my clone actually wasnt a dud)

4. Constiplopz

wow, this sucks and apparently the only fix for HGSS is a firmware update...GG DSTT

5. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

OMG. You didn't know there was another TTDS Firmware maker? LOL
    http://loda.jp/dsm/

Latest update (For original TTDS) is 66.zip, but it doesn't fix HGSS.

6. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

DSTT is the easiest flash cart for me to update since it only involves copy and pasting. Not like R4 where we have to use something else like arm 7 which I have no idea on how to apply.

If there will really be no more updates on the DSTT, then I guess I should just resort to manual patching for the games or buy a new flash cart that is easy to update as well.

7. Constiplopz

but wait, iot shows .69 there!

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

That's DSTT ADV (Fake TTDS) firmware.

9. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

Try to update to 1.17a12....

10. lyon999

lyon999 Active Member

Omg is this actually true dam cus i have a TTDS will that mean romulation wont post TTDS updates anymore D: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

11. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

can you not read the first 5 posts?