1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTT/R4 Rom - Harvest Moon Sunshine Island Glitch

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jayunch, Dec 29, 2013.

1. jayunch

jayunch New Member

Ok, so I'm having issues with a glitch on the rom for Harvest Moon. Whenever I try to open the fridge and/or cabinet, the game goes black and stops working completely. I've turned off all cheats and fiddled around with other stuff and nothing seems to get it to work.

I also have an R4 I could use, but I don't know if that'll make any difference. I've gotten quite far into the game and don't want to startover, so if its possible, does anyone know a fix? Thanks in advance!

2. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Backup your save file.

If that r4 you mentioned is not a clone, refer this and install the latest Wood R4 on your r4 flashcard: Wood R4

3. jayunch

jayunch New Member

How do you know if it's a clone or not? I'm assuming it is as it lacks a screw on the back.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

A missing screw at the back of the cart absolutely got nothing to do with that glitch issue!

Try download and use new copy (rename the rom to match the save file's). Also using cheats could cause the glitch. Deactivating it after being used, doesn't mean the changes been removed. For example; if you'd activated 'get all tools' cheat, the tools will still be available even if the cheat been set off. So there's also the possibility the issue is caused by the save file. However, try different rom first. If issue stays, then it's the save file needing removing.