1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTT Freeze Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by nathan klaib, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nathan klaib

nathan klaib Member

As soon as I try to run a rom, my DSTT freezes. The games all worked before and now only Soul Silver works. Anyone know what's wrong?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Backup all your files, and reformat your MicroSD.

3. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

i had the same problem. back up your games then reformat. if your puting the games on the sd card in a certain order. don't. thats why it was freezing for me. after reformating just copy everything, menus, game.etc to the SD at the same time. and when putting new games on just put them on. it might freeze a bit after wards but over time it'll just stop. but some homebrew games will stuff it up. most won't (like emulators) but some will just start this again if that happens.

if your still having problem it could be a fake TTDS. have a look at the DSTT site to see whether it is or not.
    not all fake are bad some work well but are a little slow when selecting games. some can seriously damage you DS. i used to have a fake and it overheated so much it nearly destroyed my SD card. everything on the SD card became currupt and the dstt stop working altogether

4. undergod

undergod Member

how do u reformat sumthing??

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Connect the media, go to My Computer, right click it, go Format.

6. nathan klaib

nathan klaib Member

Seems to work ok now, you guys seem to know everything. Thx!

7. undergod

undergod Member

thx im formatting now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.