1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTT-does it need "arm7" patching on gta:ch?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mds64, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok-story time.

Today it's my brother's birthday so I bought him Gta china town wars as a gift-however he wants to share the game-and if I remember I have one of Rudolph's back up tools.

Now I have no idea if this would work on the acekard as is (it has latest firmware now) but I need to know if it'll work on a dstt (he's mates type) without any extra work?

like him, and the owner, we have no idea if it's at latest firmware-and because he's only 11 and his dad's in less of the know (and because it's not mine to play with) I can't touch it-all we can do is give a freash rom and see if it works.

So-any guesses if it'll work or not-it won't be latest firmware on the dstt that's for sure.

(and any thoughts on the rudolph backup tools-they done me well sharing my pokemon diamond with my brother-but what about this? )

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You will need to apply the various fixes (ARM, code).

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok thanks

(..unlike pokemon, this dump is failing to work, it's stuck after save screen on acekard and it's using akio, and tried akloader both latest)

Anything I'm missing just to get it working on acekard?

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Use the ROM from RomUlation, and enable the code 020FCB3C 22329203, or just do the latter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.