1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTT card - Ninetndo dsi

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by pgscissorhand, Oct 6, 2012.

1. pgscissorhand

pgscissorhand Member

I've got a DSTT for NDS/NDSL cart that I used on my Nintendo ds lite. Now I got a Nintendo dsi that does not recognise the flash cart. I went through your tutorials and few forum topics that seemed can resolve my problem but so far I had no luck. I am rather ignorant when it comes to the technological terms so forgive me for starting perhaps a topic already dealt with . . .

Thanks

2. pgscissorhand

pgscissorhand Member

DSTT unfortunately, so I need to get a DSTTi cart and copy all the games over?
    Post Merge: [time]1349541788[/time]
    Regarding the version I do not know. Where do I look for the version info?

3. pgscissorhand

pgscissorhand Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you

4. pgscissorhand

pgscissorhand Member

By the way I can still use my old micro sd card? It got DSTT menus etc. on it. Those came with the card and I will need the starting programs? Can I download them? Where? Thank you again

5. pgscissorhand

pgscissorhand Member

Thank you again

6. pgscissorhand

pgscissorhand Member

And another question, could I use DSTT card on 3DS? I can use it with some additional updates or another card is needed? Thank you

7. tanstaafl

tanstaafl Active Member

I'm afraid not. The DSTT will only work on NDS or NDSLite. As a general rule, flashcards compatible with DSi/XL often have an 'i' in their name eg: aceKard2i, R4i. Likewise the 3DS compatible cards often have '3D' in the name although this is not always the case
    A good guide is right here. Take a look. :)

8. tanstaafl

tanstaafl Active Member

Again, DSTT works on DS or DSLite only, not DSi.