1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTT Advance Firmware

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by daspinmastaa, Mar 14, 2010.

1. daspinmastaa

daspinmastaa New Member

Hello world,

I just bought a DSTT card and happen to find out that there is something called firmware that you can use to update it. Now I found out that the firmware for "normal" DSTT stops at v.1.17 or something like that. However, I found out there is something called "DSTT Advance" that has a lot more firmware updates and that, apparently, fixed quite a number of glitches/bugs/whatever you want to call them that DSTT firmware version 1.17. Now I would like to know if DSTT Advance firmware is usable with a normal DSTT card. I would also like to know what are the REAL differences between DSTT firmware and DSTT Advance firmware (which one is better, why, et cetera) and I would like for at least a couple of people to reassure me by telling me DSTT Advance firmware will NOT ruin my NDS for all of eternity.

Thank you all,
    Best of luck on whatever you might want to do in life.

2. darkreaperofdreams

darkreaperofdreams New Member

just try them, i assure you nothing bad is gonna happen

3. philip4695

philip4695 Member

4. daspinmastaa

daspinmastaa New Member

I know DSTT and DSTT Advance are not the same and I already have the 1.17 firmware version :p and yeah i will eventually try, i'd just like to know the ddifferences first.

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

differences

Game fixed list in Kernel 1.17a12

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=195808&st=0&start=0

6. daspinmastaa

daspinmastaa New Member

If I am not mistaken (tell me if I am), those are the differences between the different 1.17 firmwares of the REAL DSTT. You understood my question wrong... I think. I want to know the differences between DSTT and DSTT Advance! Thanks to whoever can tell me, cuz I can't find it anywhere. :D

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I don't think is much of a diffrence , just ones a clone mabe not work as well as the original one

Quote from TirithRR

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=30957.0