1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSTT: About FFCC:EoT

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by red_panda, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red_panda

red_panda Member

l know all about the anti-rom thing square put, l use a dsTT card, l am pretty new to all this and l tried understanding what to do to bypass the protection thing..l'm now just confused

can someone tell me the steps or link a basic tutorial on how to put on cheats onto my dsTT and where to put the codes? :-\

2. red_panda

red_panda Member

Re: About FFCC:EoT

l realise my question is so common, ppl arn't gonna answer it, lol. looking around, l found:

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=15947.0

l'd follow this persons steps, but l don't know what no$gba is. can someone at least explain that?

3. red_panda

red_panda Member

lol, trying to answer my own questions, l've placed the USRCHEAT.DAT from

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

into the ttmenu gotten off linfox domain. next l turned on cheats in that menu to the right of the games icon. the next step would be to play a bypassed game right? l still get the unable to save sign. am l missing something?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need to turn the specific cheat on I believe. No$GBA is a DS emulator for PC, so it's not relevant to you since you're using a flashcart.

5. red_panda

red_panda Member

how do l turn the specific cheat on? l thought my last step turned it on. lol, l am stuck on this

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I don't know, I've never used a DS with or without a flashcart. You'll just have to wait until a DSTT owner sees this.

7. pugmalion1

pugmalion1 Well-Known Member

Do you see the white and blue plus (+) symbol to the right of the game title in the linked picture?

http://www.gbarl.it/UP/Recensioni/DSTT/dstt_25.jpg

You press that to open the cheats menu.

8. bkerr01

bkerr01 Active Member

Sounds like you have only turned on part of cheat file.

Click on blue cross go to turn cheat on

Next tap cheat at top of bottom screen with pen you get name of game

Next tap name of game with pen you get cheat file tick top box backup enable / game fix code

Next hit save and then start game

If this dosent work you have either bad rom or wrong cheat file, as i have played said game on dstt and saved stages.

Hope this helps.

9. red_panda

red_panda Member

yes l went to the games icon and enabled cheats, however l didn't see the tab above saying cheats.

how did l miss that?Tested it now and it saves.

Thank you so much, l love you all~

10. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

when you click the blue cross on the upper left part of the bottom screen there are two tabs
    after clicking the blue cross you'll be on the 'option' tab automatically.
    click the 'cheats' tab (which is right next to the option tab) and select your cheats.
    then go back to the 'option' tab
    there will be a word there below with 'DMA mode' 'soft reset' and 'cheat' on it
    beside the 'cheat', click the drop down arrow next to it and select 'on'
    then on the down left part of the screen there's a save button or something like that,
    click it and you should be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.