1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dsl akaio 1.5 will not load

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 22dsrom22, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 22dsrom22

22dsrom22 Member

I dont know what I deleated from akaio, but now when I click in acekard the lower screen displays loading.
    THen both screens turn black. Anny Ideas?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Backup your games, saves, and any files you want to keep and format your MicroSD and reinstall AKAIO 1.5

3. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Make a folder on your computer and move all of your save files and roms from your microSD card to it. Now you should reformat your card using the Panasonic formatter, then reinstall a fresh version of AKAIO 1.5 on your mircoSD card. After that install the latest loaders in the _aio/loaders directory. Make a folder titled "Games" on your mircoSD and place all of your roms and save files there. IMPORTANT: make sure the the save extensions for all of the save files are the same or else it will appear that all of your save files are lost (EX. Pokemon.sav or Pokemon.nds.sav). Load the AK 2i and press the start button, go to System Properties, click the right trigger two times, and scroll down to the save extension option and make sure that it is set to what you currently have, as sometimes when reinstalling AKAIO the preferences can change. Enjoy,
    miros

4. 22dsrom22

22dsrom22 Member

Found my mistake. I deleated the skin Adv.EvoR. Reinstalled the skin, now it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.