1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by manolisgoku, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

Anyone know if dsiware games can be dumped?Because i saw real football(or soccer i dont remember :)) 2009 in the rom list,searched for it and found it was a dsi ware game.
    Can this be done,or was it remade as a ds game card?

2. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

DSiWare can be "dumped", but it's locked to the DSi it was downloaded to.

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

True, i think this is already answered by me, but: The games downloaded on a DSi only work on the one it is downloaded on, with other words; Is it possible to get them working on another DSi? NO!

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If someone figures out how to remove the encyption-prehaps.

But...don't hold your breath-most dsiware games are just pieces ripped from full games anyway-brain training express is one of many examples.

5. yoshi2889

Like Flipnote Studio, its one WHOLE game... And DSi Browser too... Does someone know a good code maker? (Please one that makes no virus ;D)

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

No to the code maker...

The dsi browser was just a modified port of the ds browser made for the original ds-this one doesn't need the extra ram as the dsi already has the ability.

FLipnote-pfft!

Many homebrew softeware has the same abilities-maybe more so.

Why bother-it's very simplistic.

I'll stick to stick figure animator thank you.

7. yoshi2889

*sigh* YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!!! NOW I'M GONNA BE REALLY ANGRY ON YOU!
    Post Merge: [time]1255703658[/time]
    (but not really)

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There is apparently a ds game card version of that-if I find it I'll post it here.

9. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I doubt it... And half the DSiWare games suck. They even have customized clocks and calulators to buy. Who wants to waste twenty bucks on a few clocks? All I'll buy is WarioWare, because I love Warioware! I already bought Bird&Beans, two minutes of fun. Then I bought Mini's March Again, and its the same freaking thing as the old one, which pissed me off.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/3097_-_Real_Football_2009_(E)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

I could have sworn THIS is the game in question-the dsi version is watered down I reckon.

And yes...half do suck-and All I found good was aqario (love puzzle games as secret gaming passion XD) and wario ware.

11. yoshi2889

Paper Plane Is nothing... Mr. Tok (pyoro) is nothing too... Warioware Is everything! Art style i haven't tryed (because i don't have DSi points anymore...), And Flipnote I CAN'T MAKE SOME!!! DSi Browser i use late in the night...

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Art stlye (depending on which) are a seris of artistic puzzle games, like tetris for aquario.

But they are rather short-it's the challenge that keeps you playing.

13. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Aquario seems cool. And who needs the DSi browser, and the PSP browser in that matter too! I have personally, only used them once, and it can't play any videos or do anything good.

14. yoshi2889

True, i wish they could, but the DSi is i think too weak...

15. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

yes that's it
    also you can download warioware from romulation

16. sadboy

sadboy Guest

mighty flip is a bomb dsi ware game if you get the rom to work on ds emulator you would be crowned king

17. sparry13

sparry13 New Member

sometimes the dsi browser says that it is running out of memory. exactly how much memory is in the dsi anyway?

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Not much.

Clear up the cookies.

CLear up some of the book marks.

And...don't stay on facebook too long...even the mobile version will screw with it.

19. yoshi2889

Not much, something like 3 MB...

Anyway, delete the history, it will clear up some memory, I do have the same (Damn DSi memory...) Everytime... Or, like mds64 said, clear the cookies...
    Post Merge: [time]1255961058[/time]
    Oh, and if you want to play games on DSi, (This will require MUCH memory...) theres a website: dsicade.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.