1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSi?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by epikkkloveee, Apr 19, 2009.

1. epikkkloveee

epikkkloveee New Member

Is there gonna be an r4 for the dsi? cuz i know that the regular r4 for the ds is not compatible with the dsi...

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

erm... the real R4 is no longer being made? they disbanded quite a while ago and now fakes are the only things flying around

Acekard 2i is supposedly the best one so far that works with the DSi, CycloDS supposedly works too but i'm not 100% sure of that

check here
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=15996.0

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There are R4 clones for DSi now :)

4. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

I've tried Acekard 2i with a USA DSI. Games: Fine. Homebrew: fine. Music: Didn't check. My hard made background on the big screen: AMAZING!

5. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

interesting... but probably nowhere as good as Cyclo or Acekard

by the way, someone mentioned that all the cards for DSi will have the letter "i" behind them, so... there's a CycloDSi or something? cause i'm swapping to Cyclo soon and don't wanna get messed up

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

CycloDS doesn't have a card for the DSi yet. I think they had a prototype that was working after the Japanese DSi came out, back in November of last year. But they haven't released anything yet.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There is R4 clones, acekard i and cyclo....

I would trust acekard alot though, cheap and easy to use...easier than itunes even XD

8. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Acekard works I believe.
    My friend got a DSi and reckons that his Cyclo works on it, but whenever i come around it just doesn't seem to play...