1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lagerlout666, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lagerlout666

lagerlout666 Member

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no it does not. Additionally, please refrain from using shorthand such as 'ppl' and '1' when posting on these forums, as it makes your post harder to read and as such is against our [rules]

3. mww0447

mww0447 New Member

I think the DSi will be a great product and will sell well, but it is a bit similar to the DS currently on the market. But still a great idea

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Ugh, I hate it when people edit out their post once their question has been answered. How will it help anyone else? It's as bad as disconnecting from a MK:DS match halfway through. And conspiracy theorists. Especially conspiracy theorists.

5. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

The government is making them disconnect from MK:DS because they might tell you secreat information and techinques they don't want you to learn so you can overthrow the government in a MK:DS competition FOR THE WORLD! You want to know how I know? Because MK:DS is 4 letters, right? Well, Bush has 4 letters. 4 + 4 = 8, which is how much magnesium silicate that our water supply has when we water our grass in the morning. With that water in the grass, the government knows that we'll be on the grass and get that number and plug it into MK:DS which will unlock the secreat files you can only get by beating the entire thing with subzero only using his croch low kick on the hardest diffuclity in under three minutes. BUT WAIT: Three plus eight = 11, and 4 + 4 + 1 (1 for the : in MK:DS) = 9! It all comes back to 9/11! BUSH DID 9/11!!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THE CONSPIRICY?!?!??!?!?!

I fricken HATE comspiracy theorists.

Speaking of which, some EPIC FAIL to make all Americans look bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fan72an98yU

P.S. Topic not derailed, the topic was void when topic started deleated his post. Move to Random section and make the name DERAIL THIS THREAD before I start that topid.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I think I'll just lock this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.