1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSi XL?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Abbafan1972, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

So the DSi XL comes out the beginning of March in the UK. A couple of the shops are offering trade ins for your DS Lite. I am in 2 minds whether to go for it. Or perhaps wait for a bit to see what the feedback is.

Also I use a DSi TT card and am worried that it won't work. But I won't mind having to buy a new card, as long as one works.

What do you all think?

2. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

"Also I use a DSi TT card and am worried that it won't work." Yes it will not work its naturall end "So the DSi XL comes out the beginning of March in the UK. A couple of the shops are offering trade ins for your DS Lite. I am in 2 minds whether to go for it. Or perhaps wait for a bit to see what the feedback is." Just weit see what new console is then trade it if u will like it.

3. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

it will work cause the dsi xl uses the same firmeware as the dsi

4. vidjai

vidjai Member

In the Netherlands it will come out 5 March. It will cost € 179.95.
    closed its 16,1 cm (6,3 inch) long, 9,2 cm (3,2 inch) wide and with a height of 2 cm (0,9 inch)
    I also use DSi TT but I`m not going to buy it the DSi XL.

I would not trade the DS lite because the DSi XL has no GBA slot.

5. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

I have never had any need for the GBA slot, so this wouldn't be an issue for me.

6. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

i have them but i don't use them i don't like them (only pokemon leafgreen and emarold)

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Okay, this isn't the end of it!
    There is going to be a new DS in 2015 or something.