1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dsi Ware.....Still waiting......

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Alex_t15, May 4, 2009.

1. Alex_t15

Alex_t15 Member

I have to say at 11 years old and a new owner of a dsi i know my way around games. When wii ware started plenty of gameswere available while on the dsi about 5 was available. I heard that another free app for the dsi is coming out, but when? this app is like a flip pad that you can eventually draw moving animations on, so i am dead excited! But i am annoyed that dsi ware games are coming out so slow compared to the wii. the games on the dsi ware are brilliant i have to say, but it's boring waiting for them. So if you have any news,tips,reviews or anything about the dsi ware, then please put it on thi forum, cheers. 8) ;D :D :p

2. Burnedmagix

Burnedmagix Member

DSi owner too :D .So far, it kinda sucks, not worth 170 $(but I bought it for 10 $, selling all of my NDS games.) We'll find out in the future if DSi ware stuff are awesome.

3. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

i heard there was a majora's mask dsiware coming out

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

doubt it, it would take so long to rework for the DSi that probably wouldnt be worth it.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

So far (in aus) the only good, 3-d game for it is a gameloft game called real soccer, probably not as good as fifa 09 (since made by gameloft, eww) but I doubt games like majora's mask would come to dsi shop...

Or for that matter other console games, most on it are mini game evolutions (like games from club house games or that magician trick's thing) or unique stuff that is too small to sell in shops (wario ware snapped)...

Plus it might mean people would not shop on the wii shop channel as much, these are meant to be unique for the dsi, hell I doubt mario bros would turn up on this thing (since already on wii)!

It sucks, but as long as good puzzlers like Aquario keep coming I'll be happy, even if I have to pay :(
    (Ps needs an rpg of some sort with downloadable content, that too could work if it's something like phantasy star, even though there is already a version of that nearly ready to go for game card sell-age)

6. Alex_t15

Alex_t15 Member

I am very sure that a dsi ware for majoras mask is not coming out, but please be more spcific with everyones quotes and tell me where you have heard them from:)

7. Alex_t15

Alex_t15 Member

I do hope that the dsi ware games that are coming out makes more use fo the camera, as this a very good idea for more games:)
    This is my first forum at 11 years old so please tell me if you like it or not :)

8. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

IMO the three warioware games should have been bundled, they suck individually... well, Pyoro was fun.

9. Alex_t15

Alex_t15 Member

I just found out that majoras mask might be coming out after all!! And pyoro and paper plane are quite good, but i agree they should be bundled. But for 200 dsi points 1 of the games would be fine:)
    ;D :eek: :) :p 8)