1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSi Video Games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by timofey123, Mar 13, 2010.

1. timofey123

timofey123 New Member

On my R4 there are not many working roms. For example I downloaded sonic and sega all stars racing and it failed on me it says on my r4 ROM LOADING FAILED=4. The =4 is an error code. I am not complaining just saying a few roms dont work on some R4's just that Could you fix this. Also sometimes the downloading for games in the 4 thousands section break down while you download them. And then you have to wait 2 hours for the downloading to fix itself then finish downloading. If I want to download the new kingdom hearts and I have 5 other games I want to download this means I have to wait fo 3 hours for kingdom hearts (because it wheighs so much) to finish downloading then close to 10 hour to download all of the other 5 games. Please fix the website downloads because I dont have 13 hours to waste on downloading games that I can get from another website for slightly longer than normal speeds on this website. Thanks. Oh one more thing can you upload cheat databases with most of the important cheat codes for most games that you can upload for R4's and R4i's. It will save a to of peoples time because for me to add one game into my cheat databases it takes me close to 10 minuetes to 20 minuetes.

2. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

if you are a free user there is a download limitation for roms if you want to get premium you will get more pointss and no limits

also if you want cheats go to cheats.gbatemp.net and check that and the tempp section

and finally this site does not host dsi games