1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dsi update?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by the dirty burger, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me being the smart person i am and not thinking about the consequences when downloading the new update for my dsi, I realize that my DSTTi doesnt load up when ever i try to play. I tried to fix it by formatting it then adding everything back on, but it didnt work.
    Can anyone help me to fix my problem? any advice or other mod chips i could try?

2. wildog

wildog Well-Known Member

theres only one update when you first get dsi and it dose nothing to acekard2i and r4isdhc cart so those 2 carts are good to buy and cheap too

3. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

What does it do exactly?

Because as far as I understand there isn't an update to make the dstti stop working. Mine is still working great :eek:!!

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

the dirty burger, there's some carts like the Supercard DSONEi, which allows you to reflash updated firmware from your PC.

5. failtorespond

Maybe try the panasonic format utility for your memory card too.

6. when i updated it i played it and it worked for a while. then i stopped playing for about a week. then i tryed to play again and all it said was something along the lines of... "error has occured, blah blah blah please refer to operations manual for help and troubleshooting etc."
    i formatted the card and everything and tried to load the firmware back onto the memory stick but it didnt work.
    does anyone know of any stores i could get acekard 2i at?

7. failtorespond

You can try dealextreme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.