1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSi Update V1.43 Flashcart compatibilty!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Crazyplayboy, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

DSi V1.43 firmware has been released for about two days, until now three cards has released the news or patch to make their cards support the new firmware. R4i gold 3DS, Supercard DStwo and iSmart!

R4i gold 3DS

Well , R4i gold 3DS flashcard is the first card to support DSi V1.43,and the amazing thing is that this card can still work on the new firmware without any update, means just update your DSi ,use the same flashcard and same wood firware to work, no need to do update,that is great!

Wood R4 V1.32

Supercard DStwo

Supercard ds two released the update patch 12 hours later, they released a new firmware for DSTwo, users just download the latest firmware and then use it, easy as well!

DSTWO EOS v1.11(0630) Supports DSi 1.4.3

iSmart MM

iSmart today released the update patch to update for DSi V1.43, just download the patch and then replace the old file for the new file, done !

iSmart MM firmware

ismart patch for V1.43

So far , those three cards can work on your V1.43, if you have these cards, feel free to update your DSi and the card . if you have other cards in hand , then dont update the firmware now, just wait until your card releases the update patch !

PS: Yesterday acekard 2i has told ak users not to update the new firmware until they release the update patch!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

@Crazyplayboy,

Mind re-checking the url links you post, all of it turn up as error messages. I think you missed typed the format.

Edit:
    Nevermind, the last 3 work now. Not sure why it can't just now.

Edit 2:
    Nevermind, I tried it again and it now work. Thanks.

3. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Hi , prectorian,yes, i noticed the problem, this is a different link rule in this forum,so i made a mistake at first, i fixed it at the same time when you clicked them , anyway ,all four fixed now , thanks for your remind!

4. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

Still no update for DSTTi...... :(

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

But not good enough to sell without ripping off the name of a well established flashcart.

6. Akalakawak

Akalakawak Well-Known Member

Yes, this is true, but I believe that they only started with that name just like all the other crap carts out there. The difference is they actually decided to get serious and make there cart one of the 2 BEST Clones of the R4 around and actually support it.

I think they're only keeping there R4i name as to not confuse there customer base. Think about it, they could change their name but then they would need a new website, and most people wouldn't know where to go to purchase what has become the only cart other then the AceKard 2i to get a Golden review by GBAtemp.

So I myself don't mind them keeping the copy name of R4i Gold 3DS.

7. DominicSpolec

DominicSpolec Active Member

To be honest, looks like R4i gold 3DS grow up now, this card has a good backup team to support their item , and it uses wood firmware which is very nice .... Acekard 2i , DSTwo , R4i gold 3DS are good cards....

8. katrina0126

katrina0126 Member

9. aya3ds

aya3ds Member

i guess, DSTT team has been lazy on any update... but just waiting for some guys who want to do it alone... lol

10. aya3ds

aya3ds Member

you are definitely right.

11. Robert88

Robert88 Member

Really?I will go to the DSTTi offical site to see more details about the DSTT's updating patch released news!