1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSI update fix yet????

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Penguin360, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penguin360

Penguin360 Well-Known Member

I am impatient so does anyone know if the dsi 1.4 firmware has a fix on it yet? if you know what i mean. is there an update for flashcards to play games on a 1.4 version of the dsi yet???

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Nope...

Next time DON'T update your system...sheesh-update when they make a fix!

If you want dsi downloads-they have the dumps-but need to figure out how to make them work (as they are encrypted)...

Lesson-if you update your system and it's modded or uses UNOFFICIAL parts-don't update it.

3. Nathan_26

Nathan_26 Well-Known Member

i think theres a video going around of a chinese dsi with firmware 1.4 and with the cart working :)

4. Penguin360

really. how do i see this video

5. Nathan_26

Nathan_26 Well-Known Member

im sure its on gbatemp.net somewhere

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Which flashcart, though?

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You'll just have to wait to see if a workaround will be developed.

8. Penguin360

I found this on the r4i website:
    Please Note: Nintendo's recent firmware update for the DSi (v1.4) is incompatible with our current R4i card. This issue only affects you if you have purchased your DSi within the last 30 days or you have upgraded your DSi firmware to v1.4

However, we will have an updated version of the card software available very soon that we will email directly to all R4i customers.

Please purchase your R4i card as planned and rest assured this updated software will be sent to you as soon as it becomes available to us.

This R4i card still works with all previous DSi firmware versions.

and as Nathan_26 said, if you go onto gbatemp.net you'll find a video on their homepage with an r4i card working on a chinese dsi with 1.4 firmware. :D

9. gb11

gb11 Member

anyone has a clue if the update will be out soon ??? if its not gonna ge fixed im selling my DSi !!

10. Penguin360

don't worry about it. its only been a week since the update and r4i have already hacked into it. we just have to wait until the r4i team give us that update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.