1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSI Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bsarmini, Sep 4, 2009.

1. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

Hi, I think that romulation should also have DSI shop games and features. Now that nintendo is sending out that v1.4 update you can no longer use DSI shop unless you dont wanna use your flashcart and that would be pretty easy to do... At least that is what I think feel free to post :) :D ;)

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No, we're not going to have this.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

DSiWare games currently aren't usable anyway, since they are still locked to the DSi you download them from. You can find a few of them in the Trading Station, but it's pointless to have.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I think I understand your request...you want to download games thru here instead of the dsi shop.

Here's a tip-if we did have them they'll be free.

They dumped the roms from it-but they need to be dycrpted (flash card's won't recognise them) but when they do even a dslite can play them-provived they don't need the dsi's features XD

BTW-the dsi shop games are bland right now-until some classic games or some truly GOOD games pop up there isn't much on offer.

5. bsarmini

bsarmini Active Member

But there is a way to copy the dsi game that I bought from the dsi shop onto an sd card...This is what made me think if it can be dumped

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

They can be dumped, and some have been. (Check the Trading Station)

They just cannot be played on other DSi, only on your DSi. The method used to lock them to the DSi has not yet been cracked. Wiiware games were the same way, but they can be patched now. Just give it time, and be patient.