1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dsi rom

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by m3romz, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Is there a place where i can download DSI ware Roms?
    I realy want flip note studio ;D

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

They're locked to the DSi they're dumped from however.

4. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

Is there any sort of DSi emulator for those DSi Ware games because they could be a nice little thing to have.

5. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

6. weaponmaster179

weaponmaster179 New Member

Whats the deal with these so called Dsi roms ??? I know that they won't on a DS lite, and until there's a stable flash card for the Dsi that can play what the M3 Real can do I don't want to pay $180 plus what ever current flash card is out there to get a Dsi. So I don't want any "Dsi" roms unless they can be guaranteed to work without me personally having to patch, clip, or do whatever in order for it to function.

P.s.
    There is a prototype flash card out now for Dsi by the way but I've heard its buggy and won't run emulated Dsi roms.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The games are made to work ONLY on the dsi it was originally downloaded to.

But if they do-they would work on any model-unless it's using dsi features (like camera, etc).

And flash cards aren't $180-most I seen is $60AUD.

PS-the prototype-do you have any proof of one that exsist-otherwise I dis-regard it as a false rumor.

8. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

But there are simple DSi ware games that dont need "special" DSi functions?
    o and i'm now making animations with animatee ;D

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Not much point of them being DSiWare anyway then. They just still don't work, regardless.

10. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

I hope someone find out how to dump DSi ware/Play them on NDSL Flashcards ;-)

11. leibfrei

leibfrei Member

These games are not really expensive - the best ones are $5 each.
    If you need them so badly: Simply go working instead of writing stuff in internet forums, and get them! It's not a big deal... -.-

12. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

I don't gonna buy DSi AND buy NDSi Ware games ;D. ill just wait

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Most of these are pointless knock off's from other games.

Like the brain training express-taken from the other brain training games-or the paper airplane game-from wario ware (I think ???) and the doctor mario germ buster (also from brain training).

The dsi shop descriptions even TELL you that some games are ripped from other software.

I wish they make some full proper games :(

(flip note sounds cool...but you get more out of something like that stick figure animator on pc-and there may be a homebrew for this sort of thing-I found one but forgot the name-it only allows 3 colours but the game is only limited by imagination and 3 colours-hardly worth a complaint).

14. leibfrei

leibfrei Member

Some DSi games are just demos, that's right. Some are even bad, that's right as well. But don't tell me that you love and play all 4'200 DS ROMs...

The DSi Kawashima games are a bit different than the DS ones, so if you're a fan of Kawashima, it seems to be a fair deal. And Kawashima Sudoku adds even 100 new Sudokus for $5.

But don't forget the seven brilliant Art Style games ($5 each): http://www.nintendo.co.jp/artstyle/
    (The seventh one, INTERSECT, got relesed yesterday, it's not on that page yet). If you like these kind of games, getting a DSi and these downloads shouldn't be a big problem.

Sujin Taisen is a very good games as well, Pop Plus Solo, and so forth. You can find the lastest reviews of DSi games here, if you're interested: http://dsiware.nintendolife.com/

15. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

I know it's impossible to play them :(
    And that "Artstyle" is realy cool!

16. OtakuGirl

OtakuGirl Member

NoGBA 2.6 handles them as a normal DS rom. I don't know if the save format is correct though.

17. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

You're thinking of DSi "enhanced" or "hybrid" games, which are simply regular DS games that have extra features for people with a DSi.

18. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Some games like Warioware Snapped doesn't work because the DSi-Ware rom needs DSi camera to work, in other words: WarioWare Snapped Needs Camera Software. WSNCS.

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no DSI exclusive roms will be able to work on a DS. They are DSi exclusive for a reason, which is the DS is not capable of running them.

20. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Maybe special script only the DSi understand ???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.