1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dsi only games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by care4kids, Oct 16, 2009.

1. care4kids

care4kids Member

hey im confused ??? they say dsi only games are gonna come out soon :eek: but when? and are they gonna come out onto Romulation? and if there are any plz tell me cuz i cant w8!!! ;D :D ;) :eek: 8)

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I don't know anything of that, but I'm online most time... So I think its not gonna happen, you can't transfer software from one DSi to another, do you know?

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

They will when they are ready-when the people who make games choose the right time to do so.

Sit tight and wait.

I think he means ds cartridge based games-like the current ds games but only for dsi?

Those can work on any dsi-common snece dictates.

If he meant "dsi shop" games then no-they are (as yoshi stated) locked onto the dsi they were originally downloaded to.

We have some on the trading section-but they won't work unless the games are dycrypted-or "unlocked" to work.

WHich hasn't been worked out yet.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Oh, Sorry ;D Didn't read first post correctly...

5. care4kids

care4kids Member

thanks guys but i still can't W8!!!

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Apparently SEPH said we may not be holding those games as it may create an annoyance (people with dslite's etc) as well as space required...

So don't hold your breath-but change you posting habits, "w8" and stuff like that is agaisn't site's rules, people here use translaters you know ;)

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I was gonna get a DSi, read a few reviews on the net and said to myself ''WTF am I wasting $100 extra on a DS with a shit ass camera, some sound and screen quality, and a DSi shop? ''

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The dsi is for those new to it.

And quite swearing, it's a pg13 forum here mate.

I only got one to add to my collection, I have all 3 types of ds's.