1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSi Force System Updates

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TheFreakinDuck, Sep 11, 2010.

1. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I use the DSi Store to download DSi Ware. Unfortunately a Flash Cart for the DSi requires to stop updating the system when new updates release. I couldn't access the store without updating yesterday. I'm assuming they force you to update as an Anti-Piracy measure.

My question this: How can I get my Acekard 2i working again?

2. D3adkl0wn

D3adkl0wn Member

what did it force you to update to? version number i mean? if it was just 1.4 cause you havent done that yet, then its possible to make it work again, but you'll need a DSLite to update your AK2i.. if its past 1.4, then you might be out of luck till the AK2i firmware is updated again unfortunately :(

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I'm assuming he was forced to update to the latest version in order to access the DSi shop and purchase the DSi ware.

I'm not sure if a 1.4.1 fix exists for the Acekard 2i yet or not. I'm pretty sure nothing yet though.

4. linkfan551

linkfan551 Well-Known Member

You're correct. No fix exists for the Acekard2i as of yet. Only the DSTWO, so far, has been updated for 1.4.1

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

[me=Yoshi2889]is happily playing a GBA game on his DSTWO just to show it works on 1.4.1[/me]

But really, there is no fix yet. You have to wait a few days, the firmware is just out.

6. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Well I'll keep checking Acekard's site until there is a fix. Thanks for the information, guys. And I do have a DS Lite if I'll need to make use of it. :)