1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dsi/dsi enhanced section

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tantimongoose, Jan 18, 2010.

1. tantimongoose

tantimongoose Well-Known Member

If it is correct that romulation will no longer host dsi enhanced games i would like to suggest a separate section for these and specific dsi games, as there seems to be several flash carts designed to work with the dsi

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Seph decided not to host them because they are incomplete dumps. Their DSi features are not copied correctly (Seph knows the details, not me).

Maybe he'll change his mind once the dump method for DSi exclusive/enhanced games is changed?

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I will changed my mind once the dump method is done properly.

4. tantimongoose

tantimongoose Well-Known Member

Cool - I'll look forward to this. Thanks so much for explaining the reasons.

5. mackatacka

mackatacka New Member

The DSi games are cool ;)

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If people want, if they find a dsi rom or have a dsi game and know how to dump, prehaps they can upload to the trading sections.

I'll upload my assassin's creed 2 if enough people bother with ether a single topic, or enough seperate ones :)

7. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Hypnos! Assassins Creed 2 please. For the DSi. Pretty please.

On topic, yes. I would want a DSi section too. It would make RomU's library all the more awesome.

8. AdrianMorales

AdrianMorales Active Member

I would also like to see a section dedicated to DSi enhanced games. Both Alice in Wonderland and RPG Tsukure (RPG Maker) have come out and they work great on my DS Lite. Please make these roms available:)