1. This forum is in read-only mode.

dsi download

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kingsley10, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingsley10

kingsley10 New Member

Hi we have been using this site for some time (must say a good site) however we have just up graded to DSI and we are having problems down loading. We have a ACEKARD DSI compatible, and tried using the micro card with games on from a DS but gets to the loading stage and nothing further. Is there a file I need to alter to make ithe mirco card DSI compatible, we don't mind if we loose the games in the process? ???

Many thanks for assistance in advance. ;D

Gary

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Be sure you have the right updated firmware from the website on your cardbord box, onto your microsd card
    Post Merge: [time]1258401562[/time]
    You can backup your games to a seprate folder on your desktop, just drag and drop them from your card to folder it will auto copy them

3. kingsley10

kingsley10 New Member

Hi it is the firmware I am trying to up date as I have a 1.4 version I need to update the firmware on the DS is this not correct? I have been on xpertron and downloaded Acekard 2i Firmware Update 1.4. I only put this on the Mirco sd but still not load up into the DS? many thanks Gary

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Backup your games first, Format your card by clicking left on your sdcard letter drive... and see format on the list, Format it in fat32 this will then clean your card, And place your new firmware on it with your games

5. kingsley10

kingsley10 New Member

Hi I have done al this, cleared it all off , now I found that it comes up with AK2 in the menu but when I go into it it says 'error has occured switrch off' but hen I go into data management it syas there is no card inserted? and idea's - duff card but everthing loads ok on the computer - but did see a note that said 'Important: if you want to update you AceKard 2i on your DSi console, please make sure that your DSi console is having a firmware version lower than 1.4. If your DSi has been updated to version 1.4, you will need to use a DS Lite console to update your Acekard 2i. Please take note, the firmware is different from the driver' any idea's many thanks Gary (PS this is for my son I grew up with chalk boards) many thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.