1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dsi Blocked

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by madcaine9, Dec 22, 2011.

1. madcaine9

madcaine9 Member

My daughter recently updated the firmware on her dsi (not good i know) and now her r4i card wont work. Will simply buying a new card solove this problem, or is the auctal dsi blocked, if so is there a way of unblocking it

Thanks

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I think you need to update the firmware of the card. I have an Ez Flash Vi myself and a similar thing can be done to my card. When a new firmware is released I can download a patch at the website of Ez Flash Vi to bypass it.

Is there any url mentioned at your card?

3. madcaine9

madcaine9 Member

www.r4i-sdhc.com
    I have put the latests firmware on that was released a couple of days ago, but still no good. I really need to know if simply buying a new card would solve this or is the actual dsi blocked

Thanks

4. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Is her card labeled 1.4?

because it says it wont support dsi 1.4.1 hardware upgrade temporarily. please donot upgrade your ndsi to 1.4.1

Get a ndsl and download the 3ds update and click on the setting icon and select upgrade

Post Merge: [time]1324652250[/time]
    by the way the weird thing is it says it supports ndsi 1.4.3 try upgrading to that and check?

5. madcaine9

madcaine9 Member

I have all the latests software on both ds and flashcart, will buying a new card solve this problem or is the ds block no matter what card is in it.

THanks

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if you updated the dsi first then the card is blocked and cannot be updated on that console (but can be on a console with a lower firmware on which the card still works). Buying a new (pre updated) card thats compatible with the current firmware version on your DSi would also work.

7. madcaine9

madcaine9 Member

thanks caroline will give it a try