1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DSi 1.4.3

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Melanie0, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Melanie0

Melanie0 Member

DSi System Update 1.4.3 is out! I have tested the R4i 3DS and it still works on the new firmware, and the r4i official website has confirmed this:
    [ Great News ] R4i Gold 3DS can support the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware successfully without any updating! (Jun.30,2011)

Please Note: The Upgrade Patch DSi v1.4.3 for R4i gold (non 3DS) will be released very soon.

So far, the new update blocks known flashcards on the market,including Acekard 2i and Supercard dstwo ...Do not update your DSi consoles until fixes are confirmed to be available.

Update:
    Supercard dstwo team has released fixes for dstwo, which allows you to maintain compatibility with the latest firmware update
    Download supercard dstwo fixes for dsi v1.4.3 here
    Acekard team has released the fix file for dsi v1.43 and has bypassed nintendo 3ds 2.1.0-4
    R4i-sdhc team has produced an updating patch for dsi v1.43,download the r4i-sdhc 1.43 kernel here
    R4i-sdhc 3ds now supports dsi v1.4.3

2. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

R4i gold 3ds from r4ids.cn is the first card to support the latest DSi V1.43 .... i hope acekard can make it ASAP !

3. aya3ds

aya3ds Member

me too, my brother is boring me about his everyday... sucks.

4. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

Any news on an update for Ex4i ?

5. aya3ds

aya3ds Member

i guess, it will be quick to get the answer if you ask the sales team directly lol

6. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

I did no reply they have hardly any updates so i dont even think that they even check their mail

7. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Nice inference,they are working hard on the update now , they don't have time to reply!

8. Robert88

Robert88 Member

Till now,there are some 3ds flashcard that can work on the DSi 1.4.3,such as r4i gold 3ds,supercard DSTwo,Acecard 2i....

9. loveismonkey

loveismonkey New Member

I have what is perhaps a silly noob question --

If I want to switch flash carts, will all of my game information stay intact if I just move the microSD card (and of course use the proper software, etc)?

I have been using an m3i zero and I stupidly updated. It doesn't look like an update will come out for a while, and I was thinking of just getting an R4i Gold or something.

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

save files might need converting but otherwise you're good.

11. paulcroad

paulcroad New Member

hi,

i've recently stupidly updated my sons dsi to version 1.4.3e and it blocked his r4 card i now have a r4i 3ds gold card but thats just stuck on loading any ideas plz

12. farcry31

farcry31 Well-Known Member

more cards that are working on v1.43

r4itt purple and black form r4itt.net
    pk3ds form pk3ds.com

13. Acekard 2i team have released the firmware update for DSi 1.4.3. Download it here

14. Melanie0

Melanie0 Member

Update: R4i-sdhc team have released an updating patch to bypass the DSi v1.4.3.

15. Melanie0

Melanie0 Member

R4i-sdhc team has produced the 1.43b kernel for r4i-sdhc 3ds to bypass the DSi v1.4.3

16. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

why have they still not updated Ex4i ?