1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dsi 1.4.1 r4i gold help please!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by neutronbomb, Aug 31, 2011.

1. neutronbomb

neutronbomb New Member

Hey guys, after quite a long time i decided to look for my r4i gold and start playing some pokemans :) so i connected the mini sd to the computer, deleted the existing r4i firmwar because i thought there would be some kind of update and redownloaded the r4i formware 1.32 from r4ids.cn...
    I turned the ds on and i got an error message when starting the r4i :/
    Its never done that before and the dsi firmware version is 1.4.1

I think i need the 1.4.3 r4i update but i dont have another ds console so could anyone upload a prepatched r4igold firmware which they would be willing to share with me?? it would be muchly appreciated!

2. neutronbomb

neutronbomb New Member

Its r41ds.com

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Your cart is from r4ids.com (http://www.r4ids.com/r4i-download-e.html) not from r4ids.cn?

Seems to me, you have downloaded the wrong R4ids kernel updating files. That's the cause of the issue you are facing, simply revert back by full formatting the SD Micro, and re-dumping the appropriate kernel. If you need secondary firmware to run new games, I think your cart is a clone of the Acekard. So it should likely be able to run AKAIO and/or YSMENU. No need to remove the cart's main firmware, just add the secondary firmware into the SD Micro along with it.

*Remember to always make a backup of your memory device before formatting it.*​

4. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Your card is not from R4ids.cn, you can not use the wood firmware, you need to find out the official site of your card and then find out the correct firmware for your card. you may need to update your flashcard as well.