1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ds video converters (Into DPG because i use moonshell)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lugia543, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

i am looking for video converters for the dsi. DON'T say SUPER because it always seems to have a lip-synch lag. DON'T say BatchDPG because, well, ok you can say Batch DPG but you have to post a tutorial on how to use it. it doesn't matter what video converter you get as long as the video is visible, and the audio is not out of place.

2. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

There are homebrew DPG converters but they are really slow, i used SUPER a few times and the video were not out of sync with the audio, maybe it is your PC's anti-virus (AVG, Norton etc) they tend to get in the way when SUPER accesses it's decoders or maybe your PC doesn't meet the requirements, on my previous notebook (an celeron M 1.73Ghz) it always complained about the CPU speed and would not convert properly, among others, DPG.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

The playback is an issue because the video on the DS with moonshell isn't as fast as the audio. Hence when someone swings a sword, you here it a second later...

All you can really do is upgrade to the latest moonshell and pause the video every few minutes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.