1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS Two Save Data Problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Yutrzenika, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I got the DSTwo SuperCard just the other day, and am disappointed because the save data for most of my games will not load. Its of the latest firmware (Not sure what that is), but I was wondering if there is a way to fix this issue, because I made good progress in a lot of my games, and would hate to have to start from the beginning.

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

supercard uses .sav extension for saves. so make sure your save files have this extension instead of .nds.sav

3. Yutrzenika

Do I have to convert them, or can I just rename them to ".sav"?

4. iluvfupaburgers

just rename them

5. Yutrzenika

Okay, I tried it on Dementium II and it worked, I'll proceed to do the same to all the other files. If I encounter any problems I'll report back.
    Thanks though!

6. iluvfupaburgers

7. Yutrzenika

Okay, well CoD WaW, and Assassin's Creed II are giving me problems, saying I don't have data saved for them... I wish this thing could recognize any kind of data like the AK2i, or at least have the option to convert them.

8. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

If you weren't very far, just delete the .SAV and let the flashcart make its own one.

9. iluvfupaburgers

here is a save manager from ck3 topic. i believe it can make .sav to .nds.sav and viceversa: http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=12174

10. Yutrzenika

I beat them, but it wouldn't kill me to start over.

EDIT: Since I'm here I have another quick question, got Super Mario Advanced 4 Super Mario Bros 3 on this thing, but it says the save data is corrupted when I start it up. Any fix for this?

11. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

You could try searching GBA Temp for a patch of some sort.

12. Yutrzenika

Alright, well I got it all sorted out. I did screw up on a couple though (For some saves, I had both a .sav, AND a .nds.sav, I deleted the latter thinking it'd be faster, but the .sav turned out to have no data or something, ah well).
    Though Super Scribblenauts save didn't work, and I did that one right. :/