1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS Troubles

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by brando132, May 7, 2009.

1. brando132

brando132 New Member

Please post all the troubles you've had with DS's, like malfunctions, non-working buttons etc.

here's mine,

i had a DS Phat, the mario kart version, since it came out to about 6 months ago, never had a problem other than the touch screen getting a little jumpy
    but i decided i wanted a DS lite because of the touchscreen not working, so i went and got a all black lite brought it home and 5 days later the start button
    stopped working so i brought it back and got a crimson/black DS lite becasue they didn't have any all blacks, brought that home too worked flawlessly for about 4 months then the L button started working inconsistently and then stopped working for about 3-4days then worked fine after that for about a week then it came back and this time it was both the L and R buttons and have been workng inconsitenly and have been since the and I'm probably gonna bring it back to get it repaired or replaced cause i cant play hardly any games.

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

the L and R buttons, for some reason, will clear up eventually. mines are like "works today, sticky the next, breaks 2 minutes later, functional right after doing something with nothing to do with the DS"

my touch screen has a small chunk of the first layer taken off, so i had to use a screen protector after that, and now i need to swap a NEW screen protector cause i completely butchered the one i'm currently using

that, and the earphone jack is ******ed up to the point that it SOMEHOW takes away a portion of the sound that's supposed to come out. such as while playing Platinum, you won't hear the "clicking" sounds of going through the menus. so now i use one of those things that go into the charger instead ;D