1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ds lite and dsi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iwantndsroms, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

Hi i have a ds lite but use a r4i sdhc in it but some games wont work like womens murder club and mario and bowsers inside story and a few others so the question is ..... if i buy a new dsi will the roms works with my dsi and my r4i sdhc or will i have the same loading problems? mario and sonic at the winter olympic games and C.O.P both work ok as it is.Thanks for any replies in advance romulation rules the net!

2. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

ok lets see here. there are some thing that you can do here to make some games work. one is to re format the sd card. that will reset every thing on the card so you will have to get back the information for it. you can try replaceing the roms and the saves and see if they work. i know the the mario game works becaues my friend got a r4i sdhc and it work on it with no proplems. but what i do is just reformat. get the save games you want that work and reformat the card.
    Post Merge: [time]1259558774[/time]
    geting a have a dsi or dslight have nothen to do with how the card works from what i know

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Wrong.
    Some of those games just need fixes.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Systems means nothing unless it's a dsi enhanced game like assassin's creed 2, in which case a dslite does better (but loses dsi functions-hence dsi anti piracy).

A bit of both works I reckon.

5. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

lol i for got about seeing if there is a patch for the game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.