1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS is dead to me.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ridiculosity, Nov 8, 2009.

1. ridiculosity

ridiculosity Active Member

I've played all the good games on DS. I've played Advance wars, all the big Nintendo releases, Cooking Mama, both FFs, TWEWY, and lots, lots more. I like RPGs, (But not Dragon quest) and action games mainly, but i've been playing DS since a couple months from where it came out. Any good games you recommend?

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Check out the stickied threads in this section, especially this one. ::)

Anyway, for now try Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, both of Professor Laytons, and Ace Attorney Series. :)

3. ridiculosity

ridiculosity Active Member

Thanks! I will try Layton, I am a Kingdom Hearts addict, but still, Layton does look a little...odd, doesn' it?

4. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

It's a puzzle game with awesome story. Some might like it very much while some others might not. :)

For RPGs, Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor, Suikoden Tierkreis, and Super Robot Taisen Endless Frontier have a pretty high rating too. :)

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Stay away from rpg's...

After 5 years, you'd swear there are all the same.

It's been..forgot how long, but last time I did play it was pokemon pearl for 6 months...

When the new english soul silver and heart gold come out, then I'll go back.

And get ridge racer ds, or resident evil ds, ninja gaiden DS, and Ultimate mortal kombat if you want something good.

6. visitor2

visitor2 Member

try dementium the ward is a very good game,there are zombies and the graphic is perfect

7. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga :Endless Frontier
    Go Play It Nao

8. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

well i like the harvest moons & rune factorys theyre are fun

9. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Try Phantasy Star 0. It comes out today. But it hasn't been put on the site yet. I've been waiting all day and I'm starting to wonder when it will ever come out.

10. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Rune Factory 1 & 2 ~ :p

Try Atelier Annie Alchemist of Sera Island , it's new one :D

11. I recommend the Pokémon games, The World Ends with You and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

12. giratina34

giratina34 Member

harvest moons & rune factorys are good games to spend your time
    Ace Attorney Series are amazing as well
    pokemon series are great but if you're tired of the classic style, try out pokemon rangers it may be frustating at the start but soon or later you'll like xD
    new super mario are good too
    of coiurse try out yugioh games thy're always fun

hope i've helped :]

13. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

maybe... just maybe it's because you only play pokemon

14. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

If you like the games you listed, why not play through them again? Are you incapable of playing through a game more than once? Relax and enjoy the good games while you wait for the new ones. It's the way of the gamer.

15. namklaw7

namklaw7 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for the golden sun sequel! :D

16. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

I can't wait for Golden Sun 'threequal' either, Golden Shower.

As for games, I always recommend the Imagine series, they are pure gold.