1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ds help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by reallysecret, Oct 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reallysecret

reallysecret Active Member

what games can u play on ds ? like snes n64 gb stuff like that

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If you have a flash cart (acekard/cycloDS reccomended) it can play anything up to psx and n64.

With the right emulators-and while it can do the mega drive-it's not perfect-and the mega cd games are out of bounds.

It can do gba but requires the ezy 3 in one flash cart in slot 2 tandem with the slot one flash cart.

3. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I don't know all the flash carts but I know these two work on the Acekard and EDGE Card. Apprentice Minus is a working Game Gear emulator but it won't play hacks or cheats. JenesisDS is a Sega Genesis emulator that also doesn't play hacks or cheats. It also doesn't play lock-on cartridge games like Knuckles In Sonic 2.

But both emulators run great and if you have some ROMs definitely stick them in a Genesis or Game Gear folder on your flash cart. I think it works with all carts but I'm not sure cause I have Acekard 2 and Acekard 2i and my roommate has an EDGE Card

4. reallysecret

reallysecret Active Member

i got only an r4 and nothing else its 8gb a dsi version what other system games can i play and how

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.