1. This forum is in read-only mode.

DS Getting Three New Colours in Europe

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by anandjones, May 22, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Well, we've got some good news for fans of variety in their handhelds. Nintendo Europe has confirmed not two, but three, new colors of NIntendo DS units that will go on sale next month.

The three new DS units, as you can see, are colored green, red and turquoise. They'll be hitting shelves on June 13, which gives you a little under a month to save up for these beauties. They may be selling in the US also.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://ds.qj.net/Europe-to-get-three-new-DS-colors-Cooking-Guide-next-month/pg/49/aid/120372

2. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

wow the pics look legoish in texture (w/o the lego connectors of course) and glossiness

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I predict they will cost about £10-20 more than the normal DS and everyone will rush to trade in their old DS to get a coloured one. Because they're stupid.

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well if you want a coloured DS, just do it your self.....anyway Piano Black (my current DS) is all i need.

5. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

what other colors are there anyway

6. einherjar

einherjar Well-Known Member

I like the red one, but I'm not gonna pay 150 euro just for a new colour... I'd rather buy a red grafittispray and color my DS myself... (Which is pretty easy; I've got a white one ;))

7. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

I wanted the Limited Edition Black/Red one sadly I already bought my white :D

8. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

that baby blue one looks pretty sweet

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's so many colours for the DS available at the moment, it's ridiculous.

10. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

I'd better choose black, flashy colors are easier targets by snatchers

11. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Snatchers wouldn't want such ugly colors anyway. ::)

12. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

the 'green' one looks more like yellow. my friend has the baby blue virsion that she got from japan.

13. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Philippines already has the teal one...

14. kingkratoz

kingkratoz Member

That red NDS looks really intense.